Abbie Rumbold (partner at Bates Wells Braithwaite (UK)), chaired the panel session: Social investment – approaches focussed on inclusive economic growth @ the Social Enterprise World Forum (SEWF) 2018 in Scotland.
- Nicola Steuer, School for Social Entrepreneurs (UK)
- Thamina Anwar, Trade not Riba Foundation (New Zealand),
- Adrian Appo, First Australians Capital (Australia),
- Nigel Kershaw, Big Issue Invest (UK) and Alastair Davis, Social Investment Scotland (Scotland),
- Alastair Davis, Social Investment Scotland (Scotland).