Islamic Social Entrepreneurship

Posted Leave a commentPosted in Blog

It is vital to boost the growth of the awqāf sector, particularly since history highlights that this sector was pivotal in providing a platform for socio-economic development. Currently, only 2% of the total old awqāf properties have been developed, whereas the rest of the 98% of assets are still unutilised due to lack of funds. […]